Followers

Friday 29 May 2020

Stampscapes Dad


Hiya, I hope your all enjoying the warm weather, I've been missing in action for a while, my craft room is in the attic bedroom which gets the afternoon and evening sun, it is gorgeous in the winter but unbearable in this heat, so I've been vegetating down stairs with my crochet.
I made this card last week when I was feeling a bit nostalgic with my rubber stamps. 
I've used Stampscapes inc. Country chapel set for this Father's Day card, distress ink background on glossy card. The kraft paper is from a 12x12 set from The Works.
Hope you have a great weekend, doing whatever your doing in the lockdown, and stay safe.


I'm entering this card in the following;
creativ fusion Anything goes
creative fingers Anything goes
qkr stampede Anything goes
crafty hazelnuts patterned paper Anything goes
love to craft Anything goes
sparkles Use a stamp
creative crafters Anything goes
addicted to stamps Anything goes
Hugs Debra

8 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful card, I love the scene and the stamp, great colouring. Also a Great background. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good Luck and looking forward to see you again in our next challenge.

Faith QKR Stampede DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I had to revisit to say this is wonderful and landscape is the theme to The Male Room Challenge. https://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2020/05/challenge-137-landscapes.html
Faith x

Sioban said...

I’ll have to get the old stampscapes out. Great card

Dawn Phillips said...

This is a gorgeous stamp and I love the way you've coloured it with the distress inks. It's beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn x

Lindsey said...

Such a beautiful scene you've created on this card. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hi Debs, High Five for this Stampscapes card! Bet your dad will love it. Thanks so much for playing with us at Love to Craft Challenge Blog! XXO, Aimeslee DT

Helen said...

A beautiful design - thanks for sharing it with us at the Sparkles Monthly Challenge.

Helen x

sweet art designs said...

Beautiful card. I am sorry I am so late commenting but I have and computer issues and no one available to fix it. Thank you for sharing your project with us at Crazy Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Myrna S. Design Team Member. Please also join us for our weekly Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Card Challenge at http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/