Followers

Saturday 23 May 2020

Polaroid Father's Day

Hiya, I hope your all safe and chillaxing, I thought I ought to get on with my Father's Day cards, fancied a change from my Digi's today and found an old sheet of stamps I bought at a local craft fair a few years ago, I'm not sure what make they are, I just remember getting them as I thought they would make a great background or frame a digi, anyway I think this reminds me of  the old polaroid photos you use to get .
Distress ink background, stazon ink, Anna Marie dotty paper and a winter tree with a fence die I got from a charity shop the Dad is a chipboard I coloured with copic and used glossy accents to make it all shiny.


I would like to enter this in the following challenges;
A Gem of a challenge Anything goes
crazy 4 challenges Photo related
crafty catz Spots or stripes
Patties creations Anything goes
qkr stampede Anything goes
Thank you for looking.
Hugs Debra

5 comments:

creationsnz said...

You made a great scene Debs. That fence die was a great find. CarolG

Sioban said...

It’s hard to make scenes, trees you can’t go wrong with. Great card

شركة الحمد للخدمات المنزلية 2 said...


شركة الحمد للخدمات المنزلية
شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالخبر
شركة تنظيف بالخبر
شركة تنظيف فلل بالخبر
شركة تنظيف شقق بالخبر
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالخبر
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالخبر
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالخبر
شركة تنظيف مساجد بالخبر
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is wonderful, I love how you extended the scene with the dies, great colouring too. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good Luck and looking forward to see you again in our next challenge.

Faith QKR Stampede DT

Billie A said...

Beautiful card. I love your creative scene. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz.