Followers

Friday 1 May 2020

Spring has Sprung

Hi there, hope your not going stir crazy yet! I must say I seem to be slipping into some crazy sleep patterns, I'm getting later and later going to bed, it was gone one o'clock in the morning last night, then I'm tossing and turning all night , finally drift off to sleep and can't wake up in the morning, I didn't get up until half nine. My hubby is no help, in fact he is worse than me.
Still at least it gives me time to catch up with my crocheting and colouring.
Talking of which her is my DT Inspiration for the new FaceBook ADU Challenge and the theme for this month is "FLOWERS" 
I have used Spring has Sprung that I coloured with my copics, flowers and leaves from my stash, paper from Anna Marie.


E000,00,21,31,33,R11,
YR15,16, YG63,
C1,2,3,5,
B00,0000,
V91,93,95,

I would like to enter this in the following challenges;
Arty Divas challenge Anything goes
Digi choosday Anything goes
lemon shortbread Anything goes
Through the craft room door Anything goes
Creative moments Anything goes
crafty creations Anything goes
Simon says stamp Anything goes
watercooler challenges Anything goes
Hugs Debra x

5 comments:

Tristan said...

What a stunning card Deb. Love your colouring of your little gardener and perfect touch with the 3D flowers along the edges - looks like she's tending her floral vines. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week. Tristan DT.

Helen said...

I love this fun card with that sweet little gardener among all the pretty flowers, Deb! Lovely colouring and sure to bring a smile with it! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Take care!

Art by Zowie Dixon said...

Such a beautiful card, I love the image and your flowers are gorgeous! Please may I ask which make they are?! I have an obsession with flowers lol! Hope that you are sleeping better now? I know the feeling, my sleep pattern is bad too.
Everything is so up in the air right now! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

Hugs, Zowie xx

Arty Divas DT

Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous card Debs I love it! so bright and cheerful thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles DigiChooseday hugs Sue x

Shirley-Anne said...

A delightful card with sweetest image and awesome embellishing .Thanks for sharing and joining in the anything goes challenge from https://ttcrd.blogspot.com/
Good luck with your entry and hope we see more from you again soon .
Shirley-Anne DT
https://shirley-anne-stampingforjoy.blogspot.com/