Followers

Thursday 7 May 2020

Love my Home

Hi there, here is my DT card using one of the New Releases for All dressed up stamps
This one is called Love my home, you can't really tell with this photo but I 3D the flowers and house to give it a bit more depth and there are some crystal gems on there as well, the paper I have used is Dovecrafts Mr Smith's Workshop.

BG1, R08,59
Y00,V93,
I would like to enter this in the following challenges;
Make My Monday Use a Digi
Pammie's inky pinkies Anything goes
lil patch of crafty friends Anything goes
Stamping Sensations Say it with flowers
corrosive challenge Anything goes

Hugs Debra

7 comments:

brenda said...

It's such a pretty New Home card, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'Say it with Flowers' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Dawn Phillips said...

What a really pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Make my Monday. Love Dawn x

pinky said...

Oh that is just lovely, says it all! Thanks for joining us in our Flower challenge at Stamping sensations.
Pinky

Sally H said...

A sweet creation for our Say it with Flowers theme. Thanks for joining in at Stamping Sensations this month

Cazro said...

Sudch an adorable sweet card. Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday, we appreciate your visit. Caz DT.

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

I bet it's lovely with the flowers 3D. No doubt the photo doesn't do it justice! It's very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges!
Hugs

Joy Wilson said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator