Followers

Monday 1 June 2020

Llama Father's Day

Hi there, well I must admit I'm really pleased to be welcoming June,  I was fed up with May.
Lets hope it brings some good news with it.
I'm still working on my Father's Day cards, this is my June challenge DT card, I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone, the theme this month on the facebook challenge is LAYERS
The image is Llama from All dressed up stamps that I coloured with copics, papers are from Fancy Pants Design  Childish things, the die cut is from Printable heaven it's an XCut one and it only cost £1.99 had to buy a few other things, it would be rude not to, I have popped a picture down below there are 14 dies in this set, such good value and really quick delivery.

YG91,93,YR15,
G05,Y08,BG01,
W2,3,5,R11,35,


I would like to enter this card in the following;
Pammies inky pinkies Anything goes
colour crazy Anything goes
crafty catz 2 or more layers
creative fingers Anything goes
Patties creations Anything goes
polkadoodles Anything goes

Hugs Debra



7 comments:

Tracie said...

Such a cute card. Love that llama. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

Suze said...

Great image and card layout. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Joy Wilson said...

Darling card! Perfect for a Father's day card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Janette said...

Hi Debs, this is so cute and I am so glad you shared it with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Jackie Cornfield said...

Just perfect for the Challenge!
Great project!
Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for play with us at Polkadoodles craft of a challenge blog, Good luck with your entry, we hope to see your back soon.

Sladjana Perisic said...

Love the little adorable llama! Thanks so much for playing along in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge.