Followers

Sunday 21 June 2020

My Father's Day

Hi there, and Happy Father's Day to all you Dads out there, I thought I would share my Father's card today, Dad has been a lifelong supporter of Nottingham Forest, so I've done a footballer in their colours. He loved it. The background is Distress inks and I used copics to colour this Doctor Digi image called Dunderton Accademicals FC, I have added a bit of Glossy Accents to his glasses


I would like to enter this in the following challenges;
A gem of a challenge Anything goes
Crafter's castle Anything goes
Colour crazy challenge Anything goes
crafty catz Anything goes
creative fingers Anything goes
Polkadoodle Anything goes
qkr stampede Anything goes

Hugs Debra xx

10 comments:

Janette said...

Fabulous card, I love this image its brilliant.
Thankyou for sharing with us at craftyCatz this week.x

Mari said...

Very fun card! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

Sheri said...

Ah, I bet he did love this! Such a fun image and such a fun card. Thank you so much for joining the Polkadoodles Craft Challenge :)

Dawn said...

What a brilliant card Debs! I love the image & the little touch of shine on his glasses!
Thanks for playing in the challenge at QKR Stampede this month!
Good Luck
Crafty Hugs
Dawn xx

pst said...

Great card, a wonderful image to use for a football fan and I love the background. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

Craft With Te said...

Great coloring with the distress inks!!!! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Tantalaya “craftwithte”
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Ann-Marie said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles and hope you will join us again.

Take care,
Ann-Marie (DT)
My Little Patch of Heaven

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 13 at Gem of a Challenge!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

What a great project! So cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles’ Gems Challenge good luck and hope to see you again!

Jennifer, DT
You can also find me on Instagram!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous masculine card and image
Carol x