Followers

Sunday 7 June 2020

And Relax

Hi there, it's time for he New Releases at All dressed up stamps and I was lucky enough to get to play with And Relax she was very calming to colour. 
I made a mistake colouring the background, I put my clouds on upside down, so I fussy cut her out and made a new background out of watercolour paper and distress inks, to be totally honest I much prefer this background any way, a Happy Accident. The image I coloured with copics.



E000,00,21,R11,
YR20,21,12,23,16,
BG10,53,45, Y00,
RV10,52,53,66,

I would like to enter this in the following challenges;
cute card Thursday Anything goes
crafty creations Anything goes
crafty gals corner For the ladies
a bit more time to craft Anything goes
crafters cafe blog Anything goes
creative craft cottage Anything goes
ccc digi creations Anything goes
qkr stampede Anything goes

5 comments:

Sherri Thacker said...

I think I could be doing some yoga right about now. She is sure cute!! She does look very relaxed. Thanks for playing with us at The Crafter's Cafe. Sherri DT

Crafting Andy said...

Don't you just love happy accidents. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card!Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Stay safe and Good luck!
Anneke DT

Ilonka said...

Such a sweet card, thanks for joining us at the Creative Craft Cottage Challenge.
Hugs Ilonka DT

crafty-stamper said...

Cute image and beautiful colouring the background is perfect happy accident indeed
Carol x