Followers

Sunday 5 September 2010

Teddy Wedding



Hello, this is the first of many wedding cards, I've had quite a few orders so I'm trying to include some of them in with my challenges.

This is an old stamp, but I thought it was apt because its being sent by a young girl, and I love it, I've used pearescent card in white and lilac, Fiskars border punch,ribbon from stash, pearls and charm the Hobby House.
I'm including this in the following:
ABC Charms
SCSC Clean & Simple
Allsorts New Beginings
Colour create Colour scheme
Take care
Hugs Debs

8 comments:

Curly said...

Hello, Debs
Lovely card, fantastic layout and choice of colours,such a cute little stamp, thanks for joining us at the SCSC this week, Good luck, Bridget x.

Julie said...

Gorgeous card and your image is coloured perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Colour Create this week. Juliexx

Dena said...

Awe, what a totally sweet card! You used the colors perfectly!!!!
Thanks so much for joining Colour Create this time around! I hope you enjoyed the color combo!
Hugs, Dena

Debs said...

Super cute wedding card Debs.
Thanks for joining in my 'New Beginnings' challenge at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
TTFN
Debs xx

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

beautiful wedding card!! thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs
tina46
swf-team

Helen said...

Such a cute card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Mummylade said...

this is a lovely project! Thank you so much for entering the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck!

Anonymous said...

That is a attractive card i like the coloring and design you have made a superb creativity .



Plastic Card
Plastic business cards