Followers

Friday 17 September 2010

Nellie

Hi, Im so pleased its Friday, that means I've got two whole days off work, mmmm what to do? I've a few things I really need to do, then the rest of the weekend is mine all mine.lol.
I hope you have a great weekend doing what ever it is you want to do.
Another Chritmas card, this one is using the Sugar Bowl sketch. I coloured her with copics used glitter for the snowflakes, K&Co papers ribbon and buttons from stash.
Sugar Bowl Sketch & Buttons
Just Inspirational Christmas Card
Cute Card Bird/ Butterfly
Daring cardmakers Come fly with me
Right I'm off now, have fun
Hugs Debs

7 comments:

Deb said...

gorgeous card, such a sweet image, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, have a great weekend, hugs Debx

Tracy said...

Sweet image, great papers and I love the little "tabs"! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Just Inspirational!

Lilian said...

Super sweet card! Love the mix of papers too. Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

Purple Crazy said...

Fab card, such a sweet image, I lover the tabs, a new idea for me, thanks for joining us at JIC. Hugs Wendy X

Lynda said...

Fabulous card and a fabulous image too - thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Cardmaking Galore said...

What a lovely card and the image is so sweet

Daniele said...

so sweet thanks for joining us at JIC
hugs