Followers

Sunday 5 September 2010

Lady in pink

Hi there, well I've had a really good week off work, had a few days away, then got loads of housework (sorry for swearing) done. Havn't managed much crafting though. Here's a little lady I coloured while I was away, the photo is pants, she is far more pink IRL and the black is embossed with swirly dots, but you can't see them, so you'll just have to take my word for it.
I'm entering this into:
ABC Charms
Spoonfull of Sugar Sketch
Aly's Pink
Charisma cardz Song (The Pink Ladies from Grease).
The image is from Kenny K black and pink card from stash, patterned paper from DCWV, pink ribbon of a box of chocky's, charm of an old bracelet.
I think i should be saving this card for a recycleing challenge. lol.
Well its back to work tomorrow, no more lie ins,
Hope you all have had a great weekend , hope to be back tomorrow.
Hugs Debs

No comments: