Followers

Monday 13 September 2010

Pink Wedding

There finished, this is my last one, and I got paid, going to treat myself to a Ticket die I've seen, used the sugar nellie stamp again, cause I love it! and some doodlebug papers, voile and slider from the hobby house,glitter on the flowers and veil, heart pearls of my sister, coloured with copics and mounted with nesties.
Well I reckon Autumn has arived a week early, its right miserable here today, in fact I've got my cardi on first time for months.
Cutie Sunday Pretty in pink
Paper Sundaes 3 different embellies
Take care
Hugs Debs

8 comments:

Fiona said...

pretty card...pinkalicious!! Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

fi

Alica said...

so pretty! Adorable image and the card is really elegant!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Nadine said...

Hi
wow, great card.
I love it.
Thank you for playing
Cutie Sunday.
Hugs Nadine

CuddlyBunny said...

Awww! SO cute!

Thanks for dropping in at the Drunken Stampers craft pub!

Christine said...

Very sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Linda Ledbetter said...

Oh, this is darling! I love the stamp, and the design is so pretty. Thanks for livin' it up with the Drunken Stampers!

*Arwen* said...

Wow it's so cute!
Pretty image :)
Thanks for joining Cutie Sunday this week.

xx Arwen

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

gorgeous card, sweetie, such a fab take on the sketch, and I love the image you have used…..
Thanks for joining Cutie Sunday this week..


Hugs
Bella