Followers

Saturday 25 September 2010

Grid

Hiya, this gorgeous set of stamps was given to me by my sister, I love them, I coloured with copics, some are glittered and some 3D laquered, mounted on gold mirri board and I found this paper in my oddments pack so not sure what make it is. I've used more mirri board this last fortnight than I have all year, not that keen on the stuff but its OK for Christmas cards.
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge A Grid pattern

Stamp with fun A Stuffed Animal

Totally Gorjuss Christmas
Take care Debs

7 comments:

Gemma said...

Wow, this is really nice, love all the stamps together and you coloured them just perfectly! Great take on our challenge of this week. Happy crafting and thank you for joining us at SSC, hugs Gemma

The Crafty Den said...

What a pretty card. The image is so cute and your colour scheme is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x

Skraptacular Designs said...

What a cute way to incorporate your grid! Very clever and I love it!

Thanks for joining us four our Stamptacular Grid Challenge! Hope you'll join us again soon for some more challenge fun!

Hugs,
Priscilla

Adria Slauterbeck said...

Now of all the entries, you are one of the few that incorporated the grid in the main image! YAY!! I think you deserve some sort of bonus prize for that...hang on...

(i'm standing up and applauding you)

great job! Thanks for making the "grid" on STAMPTACULAR SUNDAY CHALLENGE!

Carolyn said...

Stunning!!!!!!!!!! Love this Christmas card. This is a fabulous design, and great grids. Sorry for replying late, I was away for the weekend scrapbooking and couldn't get an internet signal. Thanks for sharing such a fabulous card with us at SSC.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Squirrel x said...

Super card hun, and such a gorjuss image. Thanks for joining in with Christmas at TG this week. Hugs, Sxx

Gez Butterworth said...

Fabulous card. Love the little inchies. :) Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Gorjuss. Gez.x