Followers

Sunday 20 January 2019

Hunkydory Crafts goodies

Hi there, I would like to share with you some goodies that Hunkydory crafts sent me this week, I must admit it isn't a shop I ever visited, except at craft fairs, but I was totally amazed at the amount and variety of goodies on their website, I was spoilt for choice.


 I was really impressed with the quality of the For the love of Masks, I chose Beautiful Baroque Swirls, it will be perfect for both Male and female cards, you can grunge it up with pastes, pretty it up with glitter or use your inks, really good quality plastic that doesn't buckle when using really thick paste, like on my first card, and it cleans up really easy, i used a stipple brush with my ink and it never lifted once, gorgeous


 This is the first time that I have ever used Moonstone dies, I used Pretty Poinsettia, a really good size the largest petals are 8cm and the smallest 4cm they were a pleasure to use , cut first time everytime even with thick pearl paper and they embossed with the first cut as well.So pretty and a Poinsettia is for everyday not just for Christmas, it looks totally different in the glitter card to the white.

Pretty Poinsettia £14.99 product code MSTONE040


 You can never have enough swirls can you, I particularly liked the look of these as they had little leaves on, and being frugal thought I could snip these off to put in with my flowers, they did take two passes to cut the thick pearl card but the Kraft card and Glitter card cut first time so was very pleased with that. Sumptuous swirls Product codeSDMDSS £6.79


 How often do you get carried away when making cards, adding a bit of this and that , get it finished and wham, doesn't fit the envelope anymore, these Card Boxes are just perfect, just over 6x6 and half an inch deep they are not over the top, easy to put together with a bit of double sided and wallah, 
 I used the  Beautiful baroque swirls mask then brushed  izink ink all over, layered on a bit of dotty card and added a few gems. If your selling your cards you can ask so much more for boxed cards and your not going to break the bank with these
Product code  HCB122 just £2.99 each or 2 packs for £4.98 (Bargain)

Well I hope you like what I've made with my new goodies and I certainly recommend a visit to there website https://www.hunkydorycrafts.co.uk/   and enjoy.
I would like to enter these in the following;
dragonfly dreams Anything goes
The corrosive challenge Anything goes
love 2create Anything creative/mixed media
A gem of a challenge Anything goes
inkspirational Use Kraft
 Hugs Debra



3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

WOW great gift beautiful card love the mask and poinsettias
carol x

Pia S said...

A classy design with my favorite combo of Kraft and white. Beautiful poinsettias too. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational!

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

Wow, so elegant and beautiful. Thank you for playing with us in Pink Gems Challenge.