Followers

Tuesday 1 January 2019

Love You from All Dressed Up

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL
Yet another year has gone, and it's been a year full of mixed emotions.
On the plus side My Son Graduated and I got a new Grandson Sebastian all in the same month.
The theme for this months challenge is
"CLEAN AND SIMPLE"
I must say I do seem to struggle with C&S cards, they never look finished and I have to stop my self adding stuff, I may cut this one up and put a red border around it yet, he he 
I've used Love you from All dressed up stamps the sentiment was computer generated, I coloured with copics and that's it.

Skin E000,00,21
Hair YR20,21,23
Shadow C2,3
Clothes B91,93,95
Shoes,  Heart R24,27,29,46
I would like to enter this in the following;
corrosive challenges Anything goes
A Gem of a challenge Anything goes
Hugs Debra x

4 comments:

The Red Mullet Band said...

So beautiful simple card!!! Happy New Year!!!
Thanks for joining us at Corrosive challenge blog.
Ana Isabel DT Coordinator

crafty-stamper said...

Great CAS card and love the beautiful image
Carol x

Creative world said...

Very pretty and elegant CAS card,love it.
Thank you for joining us at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE,hope to see you again.
Ċ½eljka DT xx
More challenges to enter...
Polkadoodles

Crafting Belle said...

Fabulous clean and simple card. Thank you for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' Challenge #234 at A Gem of a Challenge.

Why not join our other other challenges at Polkadoodles and Digi Choosday.