Followers

Thursday 10 January 2019

Just hangin' with my Gnomie


Well what a start to the year, I decided, in my wisdom, to take up the carpet in my craft room and replace it with vinyl tiles, my thoughts being it would be easier to clean.
I pulled up the first bit, and decided to work my way around the room in sections, since it is full to bursting and i had no wear to store it, first bit went great, then to move my big heavy desk in front of the window, carpet was wet through plus a lot of papers, turns out we had a leak in the roof, so it was a good job i did it . Anyway two weeks later it still hasn't dried out enough for me to carry on with the floor, so I decided to rip the wall paper off instead. Ooops, good job I've not had much DT  work on this month.
In Between this I've made a Valentines card using  Valentines-day-tomte-gnome-hearts from the amazing Faery Ink shop, I coloured him with copics, used My Minds Eye Dilly Dally paper, and a computer generated sentiment.

E000,00,21,01
C1,2,3,5,7,
R20,22,24
I would like to enter this in the following;
as you like it Anything goes
creative knockouts Anything goes
Southern girls Anything goes
time out Loving
crafty creations anything goes
lemon shortbread anything goes
digi choosday anything goes
Hugs Debra 

13 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great card and love the quirky gnome image --oops good luck with the drying out!
Carol x

sandie said...

oh I just love this sweet little image and what amazing colouring. Love the contrast between the grey and the bight heart. Thanks for joining Time Out

Joy Wilson said...

Great card! I love your coloring and your layout. I wish I had that brown paper in the background. I'm little jealous. lol Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry! Be sure to come back and see us!
Hugs, Joy
craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

Jill V said...

Such a sweet image - and I love how you coloured him to pair with that wonderful DP.... and the sentiment is so fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

Donna Walls said...

Thank goodness you found that wet place and leak! Very sweet card, thanks for joining the challenge at Creative Knockouts and we hope you'll join us again soon! Donna - DT Member

Admin for The Paper Funday Challenges - A Monthly Challenge for all things Paper!

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining us at challenge Digi Choosday Crafting
DT Maria

Creative world said...

Fantastic Valentine card.Love your cute image,your coloring and color combo is brilliant.
Thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY,hope to see you again.
Ċ½eljka DT xx
More challenges to enter...
Polkadoodles

Deanne Saunders said...

So cute!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Angela B. said...

Great papers and card design! We would love to have one of your projects submitted for an upcoming issue of the magazine! Thank you so much for entering the challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
Hugs & Craftiness,
AngelaThrough The Craft Room Door DT
Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
http://craftrmdoor.ning.com/

TheOverthinkingCrafter said...

Gee he's a cutie, great card thanks for joining Southern Girls Challenge!
Tammy DT

Annette said...

Awww I love the little gnomie!
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
As You Like It Challenge.

Victoria Rowson said...

Wonderful card! Your colouring is fabulous! Thank you so much for choosing to share your card with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon.

Kathy Barnett said...

Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Kathy {Crafty Creations Challenges}