Followers

Monday 1 April 2019

Easter at All Dressed Up

Hi there everyone, long time no speak, I'm sorry I've not been about much, I've been quite poorly and had a stay in hospital, then once I was out I had no interest at all in crafting.
 But I'm slowly getting back to normal and I even managed an Easter card using Easter tea party from All Dressed Up stamps
The FaceBook ADU Challenge this month is ANIMAL MADNESS so it would be lovely to see what you come up with.
I used copics to colour, sorry I lost my list, paper is from Echo Park called Spring, the sentiment was a freebie from a magazine, flowers from my stash.


I would like to enter this in the following;
A Gem of a challenge Anything goes
crafty friends Spring colours
Alphabet challenge A is for animals
Kitty Bee Designs In the Garden
polkadoodles Anything goes
qkr stampede  Anything goes


Hugs Debra

5 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

Beautifully done! Thanks for joining us at A Gem of A Challenge!
Sandy DT

Sandy Palmer said...

Beautifully done! Thanks for joining us at A Gem of A Challenge!
Sandy DT

meg said...

Thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge with this adorable Easter card the bunnies are so cute

Debbie Mageed said...

Very pretty Easter Card! Such wonderful colors. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you will join us again soon.

Judy V said...

Adorable creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 13 at Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge!