Followers

Wednesday 14 July 2021

Father and Daughter

 Hiya, I was very honored to be asked to make two cards.
A friend in the village had not had contact with his daughter for over twenty years, and before lockdown they managed to reunite.
His lovely wife asked me to make them a card each, so that when the cards were placed side by side they made one picture, and this is what I came up with.



I  used Distress inks for the background and some Clarity stamps I've had for years for the foliage, the trees, deer and birds were cut out of black card with some dies, the stag is four layers deep as I wanted him to stand out a bit.


The customer loved them, she wrote her own messages inside.

I would like to enter these in the following challenges;
addicted to stamps  Any occasion
Creative moments  Anything goes

Keep safe
Hugs Debra xx
 


5 comments:

Sue said...

Absolutely stunning thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue x

Sueb said...

Hi Debs,
What a fabulous card, I love the detail and the colours chosen.
Thank you for sharing your card crafting skills with us at the ATG challenge for Through the Craft Room Door. TTCRD.blogspot.com
I look forward to seeing many more of your challenges.
With kind regards
Sue TTCRD team
Blogspot handmadecardsbysb:wordpress.com

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Amazing card, I love your idea. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Danka
TTCRD
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Lori Podolsky said...

What an endearing story and very creative cards, Debra. Thank you for joining our challenge on the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry and hope to see you again. Hugs, Lori (DT)

laurie said...

So beautiful and a great design! Thanks for joining us at ATSM!