Followers

Thursday 1 July 2021

Sandcastles for ADU

Hi there, hope your all OK, this month at the ADU FaceBook Challenge the theme is;

"SEASONS

 I decided to have Summer as my theme and chose sand-castles to colour up with my copics, using Stormy seas distress ink for the sky and  Rosie's Studio  puffy mini phases

 B91,93,95
BG53,57,01
YR24,12,14,21,
E97,07,11,00,000,21,25,
Y11,13,
C3,5,7,
R24,27,29 

 I would like to enter this in the following challenges;
Everybody-art Anything goes
Hugs Debra x


 

5 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Uschi said...

A very sweet card. Love the image and the idea of spending time at a sandstrand and doing some sand-castles. Gorgeous clouds! Tp look at your card is really fun.
Thank you for joining the EAC challenge.
Hugs Uschi

Doris P. said...

So cute! I like the little Crab on the banner. :). Thanks for joining us at the S+F=C.

Ina G said...

Oh this little fellow is so cute. Love the bird on his hat. Great colouring and your sky looks so warming. thanks for adding to our gallery at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

Christin said...

This boy is such lovely! So cute your card! Thanks for joining the EAC! Christin