Followers

Sunday 1 August 2021

Duck Swim

Hi there, it's that time again, and this is one of my faves, the theme this month is 
" BE SQUARE"
As you have probably guessed by now I love my square cards, I do try occasionally to do a different shape, in fact a couple of weeks ago I ordered myself some DL dies, but I haven't plucked up courage to use them yet, I see everyone else's beautiful cards but when I sit in my craftroom I get no inspiration, guess a visit to pinterest is called for.
Well I have used all dressed up's new one called duck swim that I coloured with copics, and used Distress ink Salty Ocean, Scattered Straw, Rusty Hinge, Evergreen Bough and Mermaid Lagoon for the background.


E000,00,01,21,08,97,
B16,24,26,
BG01,05,
R17,29,
YR65,
Y00,02,06,11,13,

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges;
Get creative challenges  Anything goes- option water

Hugs Debra

 

1 comment:

Uschi said...

Gorgeous! I love your background! It´s so adorable. The image however is also very cute and very nice coloured. I believe my granddaughter would like to be this kid on your image. For she loves the sea very much.
Thank you for joing the EAC challenge "summer".
Hugs Uschi