Followers

Friday 10 January 2020

Showjumper Annabell

Hi there, I was commissioned to make a 14th Birthday card for a friends Granddaughter, she is horse jumping  crazy  and I happened to find this amazing Digi from Hetty Clare, I thought this one Pony Jump was just perfect, I also bought another one Pony Mischief ready for next year. I didn't put her age on the front incase she wanted to use it as art in her bedroom.
I coloured with copics the sky is Salty ocean distress ink, I used some glossy accents on the eyes but you can't see it in the photos


I would like to enter this in the following;
brown sugar anything goes
colour crazy anything goes
crafty catz anything goes with animals
creative fingers anything goes
Patties creations anything goes
Polkadoodle anything goes
qkr stampede anything goes
CRAFT anything goes

Thank you for taking the time to look,
and a big hello to my new followers.
Hugs Debra

11 comments:

Janette said...

Love this image its wonderful, a great card. Thankyou for sharing with us at CraftyCatz ATG challenge this week.x

Sheryl said...

I love this image it reminds me of cartoon characters that used to appear in one of our newspapers many years ago.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
CRAFT DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Amazing card, beautiful image and design.
Thank you for participating in our Anything Goes Challenge at The Brown Sugar Challenge

Danka
Danki's creative passions {My Blog}

Pattie G said...

Cute Image! This goes perfect with our current challenge “Anything Goes” at Patties Creations Design Challenge. Thanks for joining us…
PS I am looking for a few new Design Team Members!
Pattie
Artist and Owner

Maikreations said...

Super cute card and I love your colouring ;o))) Happy crafting, Maike

Dawn said...

What a fun card! Cute image & great colouing!
Thanks for sharing your talent with us at QKR Stampede this week!
Good Luck
Crafty Hugs
Dawn xx

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

What a fun card for a 14 year old granddaughter.. Love the image and the CAS approach. Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight at Trimmie's C.R.A.F.T Challenge and at Colour Crazy Challenge.. AJ DT TCC// CCC

Aunty Sue said...

Now that an image love it and love your card thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

Ann-Marie said...

Such a fun card, just love it! Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles and hope you will join us again.

Take care,
Ann-Marie (DT)
My Little Patch of Heaven

Sarah said...

What a fantastic card . Thank you for joining in at colour Crazy Craft challenge. Sarah DT

Jackiekg said...

I am sure my 13 year old horse loving granddaughter would
love this card. You have coloured it beautifully. I can
only colour using a computer. Thank you for joining us at
Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.