Followers

Monday 27 January 2020

Moustache Valentine

Hi there, how are you getting on with your Valentine cards, I've managed to get 15 done for my local shop , so I'm quite pleased with that. Hubby and I don't send Valentine's cards, been married 42 years and it's something we have never done, we tell each other how much we love them every day, so I guess it works for us, plus it is only a few days away from our joint birthday.
If I did send him a card it would definitely be this one, he would love a moustache as wonderous  as this one. he he.
The image is an old one from Lisa at Twistoon called Heart Moustache but I believe it has been discontinued now , I coloured it with copics and the papers came free with Making Cards magazine.


E00,21,
C2,3,5,7,
R24,27,29


Glossy Accents on his eyes.


I would love to enter this in the following challenges;
a bit more time to craft Anything goes
country view Love
crafty hazelnuts patterned paper Anything goes
createful heart cards Anything goes
lets craft and create love is in the air
love to craft Anything goes
https://creative crafter's Anything goes

Hugs Debra











5 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hi Deb. That's a funny card and well done. Thanks for playing with us at Love to Craft! xoxo, Aimeslee DT

Craftyfield said...

Such a dapper gent! Thanks for playing with us at Country View Challenges this month!

Monika Gulyas said...

I love this card!!! Your chap with his big moustache is adorable!!! Thank you for joining the January challenge of the Country View Challenges!

Helen said...

Great image and the perfect sentiment too!

Thanks for joining us at the Createful Heart Design Challenge Blog.

Helen x

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Creative Crafters Challenge this time and good luck :)