Followers

Wednesday 1 January 2020

Girly Challenge

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Hello, and by the time you read this post it will be 2020
Our very first FaceBook challenge of the year, and the theme is
"MAKE IT GIRLY"
what could be a better theme, I have used Christmas Skater, which I think is not just for Christmas but any time of the year.
Coloured with copics, Artsy papers and a few gems.

C1,2,3,5,
E00,01,21,R11
R81,83,85,
B000,


I would love to enter this in the following challenges;
allsorts Anything goes

Hugs Debra


4 comments:

brenda said...

A delightfully feminine creation, thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Linby said...

Very pretty and girly. Thanks for joining in with my anything goes challenge at Allsorts.
Lynn x
DT

Joy Wilson said...

Wonderful card! I love the way you colored the image! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Suze said...

A pretty girlie card. I agree that this image could be used for any occasion. Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends.