Followers

Saturday 16 November 2019

Leanne's Birthday

Hello, something a little different from me today, this is a card I made for my Daughter in laws Birthday,no colouring involved. he he, the papers are from The Works, corner die is a Tim Holtz and the butterflies I can't remember because, in my wisdom I took my dies out of their packaging and stuck them to my craft room door with magnetic sheets, I know not very clever but a great space saving device, I just wished I had took photos of them in their packaging first .
The stamped sentiment is a Paper Smooches called Magic Sampler and I've included a sprinkling of gems around it.

2 crafty critter crazies Anything goes with a critter
a bit more time to craft Anything goes
a perfect time to craft Anything goes
crafters cafe Flora or Fauna
creations in pink Anything goes in pink
love to craft Anything goes
not just cards Anything goes
creative crafters Anything goes

Hugs Debra x

7 comments:

Karen @ Misplaced Mojo said...

Debra, this is so beautiful! I Love how the color that peeks from behind is the same used for the butterflies on top. Very cohesive, well planned design! And I especially love the extra touch of a scalloped card base. Well done! Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at 2CCC!

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely card Debra. Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Creative Crafters Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Wendy DT Member for https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/

OlgaB said...

I just love the simplicity, though all the added elements makes it beautiful!
Thank you for joining Creations in Pink.
💝 from Africa!
OlgaB

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Amazing card, I love butterflies. Thank you for sharing in Creations in Pink.

Robin Francini said...

Very Pretty!
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of
luck with your entry.

Robin DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogs
pot.com.au/

Mrs A. said...

Just spotted your lovely card whilst posting to the love to craft challenge. Gorgeous colours. Hugs Mrs A.

Helen said...

Great creation - thanks for sharing it with us at the Love to Craft Challenge.

Helen x