Followers

Friday 1 November 2019

Christmas is Coming

Where oh where has October gone................
I just cannot believe it is November, I have so much work left to do for this year!
But at least this challenge has made me get a Christmas card finished, I seriously think I'm going to have to do the unthinkable...Buy some cards....No, did I think that or say it out loud.
If you haven't already guessed the theme for November Facebook challenge is "Christmas is Coming" I have used Monster Dino that I coloured with copics the papers I've had for years and are from Dovecraft the sentiment is an old one from All dressed up stamps, there's a bit of white glitter and glossy accents.
Y13,19 E35,
G02,05,09
YG01,03,23,
R27,29,89,

I would like to enter this in the following;
CRAFT Winter
cute card Thursday Holiday/Christmas
fab n funky Christmas
http://creativeknockouts C&S
Creative moments Anything goes opt for the girls
the paper shelter make it square
Simon says stamp Anything goes
watercooler challenges Anything goes
Thank you for looking.
Hugs Debra

4 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute Dinosaur and little dewdrops.I only make Christmas cards for immediate family now the rest get shop bought lol
Carol x

Anet's Crafting said...

Adorable Christmas card Debs. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT

Created by Kath said...

Fun Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card.

Thanks for sharing at FabNFunky.

Susan