Followers

Sunday 24 November 2019

Christmas Robin Delight

Hi there, I thought I would share a card I made today, it's using an image called Christmas Robin Delight, it's a fairly old image and when I went to the site ladybug crafts ink I found it has ceased trading, such a shame as Kerry was a marvelous artist.
I coloured with copics, used a bit of glitter on the birdhouse roof and ground, glossy accents on the holly berries, paper and sentiment was out my bit bin and some pearls that I coloured red with a copic.

E30,33,35,39,44
G02,05,07
R05,27,46,89
B0000

I would like to enter this in the following challenges;
addicted-to-stamps Anything goes
dragonfly dreams Christmas/Winter
Gem of a challenge Anything goes
crafty friends Christmas
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Christmas and R = Robin
my time to craft An animal (Is a Robin an animal?)

Thank you for looking 
Hugs Debra

11 comments:

Joy Wilson said...

Gorgeous winter scene! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Mrs A. said...

A shame they have stopped trading. Quite a few images I have are no longer available from other artists as well. I like how you hve coloured this image. I think I have this one . Hugs Mrs A.

Michela Piras said...

Beautiful scenešŸ˜ lovely card šŸ˜Šthanks for joining us at Gem of a Challenge

Becca Sadler said...

And yes birds are part of the animal kingdom! Thanks for including MTTC's fortnight challenge as part of your list of link-ups! Very sweet Christmas card! Becca/DT

Diane Louise J said...

Hello... Thanks for entering your card into our ‘Christmas’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

crafty-stamper said...

Love the Wintry image and Robin B.paper.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
Carol DT x

Lisa xx said...

Thank you for sharing your gorgeous Christmas card with the Crafty friends challenge...come back and see us again soon

Ela said...

Wonderful card, thanks for playing along at Crafty Friends. Hugs Ela DT

sallysbitz2 said...

Gorgeous Christmas Card. You have coloured the image perfectly x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Megan J said...

Hi Debra, a superb Christmas card, love the sweet robin featured in the image and on the design paper, thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT LPoCF

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

this is so cute! Thank you for play with us at A gem of a challenge blog. good luck with your entry.