Followers

Thursday 24 October 2019

Robo Christmas

Hi there, I have finally managed another Christmas card, CAS that seems to be my style for this Christmas ha ha, I've used a very old digi from Tiddly Inks called Roboto
who said a Robot was just for Birthdays, I thought if I coloured him in Christmas colours he would make a perfect boys card. The Son embellishment is a chipboard one that I coloured and then used glossy accents on it.

G02,05,07,
R24,35,N3,
I would like to enter this in the following challenges;
Crimbo-crackers Anything goes
Southern girls Anything goes
a bit more time to craft Anything goes
a perfect time to craft Anything goes
love to craft Anything goes
merry little christmas Anything Christmas goes
creative crafters Anything goes
Hugs Debra x

2 comments:

Irena Stefanova said...

Wow, Debra, so much loving handiwork goes into everything you make, and this is no exception! Such a gorgeous creation! Thank you so much for your entry at LTCCB.

Cindy said...

Cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at MLC this month.