Followers

Sunday 13 October 2019

New Home

Hi there, well it's a very wet Sunday afternoon here, so I'm upstairs playing in my craft room. 
When I was a young girl (many many years ago now) when it was raining so hard that the raindrops were bouncing in the puddles, my Mum always announced "It's colouring book weather, get your pens out" so I need no excuse to do the same today.
This is a card I made for a friends daughter, Helen and her partner Justin have just moved into their new home together. I have had this stamp for years it's called Crowns and Castles 4 from paperartsy I believe it's been discontinued now as I couldn't find it on their website.
I coloured it with copics and used salty ocean distress ink on the sky
C0,1,3,
R02,05,08
YG03,07


I would like to enter this into the following challenges;
corrosive challenges Anything goes
A Gem of a challenge Anything goes
brown sugar Anything goes
colour crazy Anything goes
just-add-ink With an "H" my H is for Hill
polkadoodle Anything goes
qkr stampede Anything goes

Thank you for taking the time to look.
Hugs Debra x

6 comments:

Sioban said...

great girlie card. Did you stencil the sky? I can’t seem to manage sky.

Crafter's Icon said...

Adorable card, Thank you for entering in LPOCF Challenges
Happy crafting,
 Sharmitha @ Crafter's Icon 

Lou Sims said...

Many thanks for joining in with the Polkadoodles Anything Goes Craft Challenge and sharing your beautiful project with us. Lou x

Judy V said...

Fab card! Thanks for joining us for Week 41 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

Hannapanna said...

Love the colouring on this one! Thanks for joining us over at Colour Crazy Challenge and good luck!

- Hanna, DT

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Sounds like it was coloring weather.. My kind of weather (^_^) ... Love this castle and the simple design. Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight at Colour Crazy Challenge. AJ DT CCC