Followers

Tuesday 1 October 2019

Autumn

Hi there, well I don't know about where you live, but Autumn has certainly arrived here on the East Coast, the ADU facebook challenge  this month is all about 
"Autumn or Halloween"
So you have a choice, we don't really celebrate Halloween so I opted for the Autumn theme.
I used one of the three-little-autumn-girls and also the Autumn-papers-1 collection, I coloured her with copics and added a few dots in the corner that I got from Anna at The craft box uk the sentiment as a freebie from a magazine. I doodled round the edge of the image with a fine liner. 


Copics used.
Skin E000,00,21,R20
Skirt & bow YR20,21,23
Hat & Leggings W1,2,3,5,
Boots & Hair E33,35,37,59,
I would like to enter this in the following challenges;
addicted-to-stamps Lady/Girl
Gem of a challenge Anything goes

Thank you for taking the time to look.
Hugs Debra x

4 comments:

Joy Wilson said...

Gorgeous card! I love you coloring and layout! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Haideelum said...

hello, you have made a super cute card, I love the colors¡
Thank you for participating with us in the September challenge
Good luck in our challenge¡

CORROSIVE CHALLENGE BLOG
Haideé
Haideelum Coordinator DTC CCB
haideelum.blogspot.mx

Pollita Venusina said...

Great card! The way you colored it is awesome! Thanks for sharing your project at The Corrosive Challenge Blog, good luck!

Julie said...

super adorable card and great colors
Thanks for joining us at Addicted To Stamp
Julie T