Followers

Sunday 18 August 2019

Poppy the Crazy Chic

Well I've finally managed to have a play with a set of stamps I bought from JMC Designs Art Etsy shop this is Poppy one of the crazy-chick-collection the sentiment is also from the same shop, if your looking for quirky then this is the place to be.
I coloured her with copics used Hoop-la papers from Rubber Soul and a few brads I'm had for years, I am making a concerted effort to use up some of my ever growing stash.

I would like to enter this in the following;
dare 2 b artzy Anything goes
A Gem of a challenge Anything goes
brown sugar Anything goes
colour crazy Anything goes
creative fingers Anything goes
qkr stampede Anything goes

Hugs Debra

3 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

Joy Wilson said...

Such a bright and cheerful Card! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Silke said...

Such a beautiful and colourful card. Many thanks for joining us at Colour Crazy Challenge.
Silke