Followers

Saturday 10 August 2019

Axolotl Sprite Aurora Wings

Hello, I thought I would pop on and show you what I've done with the very generous Gift with Purchase Mitzi gave to everyone that ordered within the set time limit.
Axolotl Sprite
Isn't it a peculiar little creature, I must admit I did have to Google it to find out more about it.
The papers are from Dovecraft and I coloured with copics the text is from JMC Designs Art , I stencilled the background with Salty ocean and spun sugar distress ink.
V0000,00,RV10,32,55,64
YG0000,01,03,23,26
I would like to enter this in the following;
A gem of a challenge Anything goes
allsorts Sun moon Stars or a baby
crafty calendar Anything goes
brown sugar Anything goes
Hugs Debra

6 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Absolutely couldn't be cuter, Deb! Such quirky little critters. xxD

brenda said...

So sweet and in lovely colours, thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Ellibelle said...

A very cute card, thanks so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge!

meg said...

thank you for joining in at the Crafty Calendar with this cute sprite, love the sentiment you teamed with him and the colours you used

Linby said...

Such a cute image and your background complements it so well. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.
Lynn x
DT

sallysbitz2 said...

A lovely card with stunning colours x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk