Followers

Thursday 8 August 2019

Aquarius, Capricorn and Pisces

Hi there, I have three more Zodiac sprites to share with you today, I'm afraid I just run out of time and didn't get my Sagittarius one finished.
This has been a wonderful set of images to play with, I am so very lucky to be one of Mitzi's showcase girls, if you pop across to the Aurora Wings Showcase blog you will be able to see all the wonderful creations made by my teammates.
You can purchase the new images from The Aurora wings website or
Aurora Wings Etsy Shop just head to the new release page to find them.

Capricorn
I coloured with copics, used Graphic 45 papers and some little silver seashell charms . ( thats a mouthful) 
 E000,00,21,11,R11
E40,42,43,44
W2,3,5,B91,93,95,97

Aquarius 
I coloured this picture with copics, distress ink and a foliage stamp
 E000,00,21,11,R11 E13,97 YR27
C2,3,5,YG07,17,
B00,BG01,Y00,02,06

Pisces
This was coloured with copics, perfect pearls drops, pearls, scrap paper ( I think its a piece of HOTP)
and Anna Marie paper for the seaweed, Magnolia seaweed die
V0000,000,01,04,
BG000,01,05,B00
Hope you have enjoyed looking at my cards as much as I did making them.
I would like to enter these in the following;
crafting by designs Anything goes
crafty creations Anything goes
Creative moments  Anything goes
the paper shelter Anything goes
Simon says stamp Use a die cut
Tuesday throwdown Furry friends
Hugs Debra

6 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW, are these ever GORGEOUS, Debra! Such beautiful coloring with amazing designs and fabulous papers. Pisces was the biggest surprise with the unique colors you chose. Love, love, LOVE! Brilliant work on ALL! xxD

marion said...

Amazing, love how you coloured the images. The design paper is a perfect add, lots of hugs, Marion

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

Beautiful projects, Debra! I always love seeing the wide variety of approaches you show us with all these new creations. It's fun to see each Sprite in their own unique environment full of beautiful colors. I have to admit, the Pisces Sprites card is so captivating with your use of pink and blue palette. Magically elegant! Thank you so much for all the beautiful inspirations today for our new release showcase. M xxx

Megan J said...

Hi Deb, three fun cards to put aside until it's time for each star signs month. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafting by Designs... good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT

Maria Valente said...

Beautiful projects! Thank you so much for playing along at Creative Moments!
Crafty hugs

sallysbitz2 said...

All your cards are stunning. Great colouring x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk