Followers

Tuesday 9 February 2010

ICS No 53


Hiya, its Tuesday again. I can't beleive how quick the weeks go.



Its time for ICS No 53 Dawn has provided us with another gorgeous sketch this week,



We are lucky enough to have been sponsored again thisweek by the wonderfull Carolyn over at

Busy Beauties

I hope you popped across and had a look last week if not why not go now?

I chose Sweet as Pie this week,( she is so gorgeous,) just because I'm starting my diet tomorrow, its my Birthday today and I'm off for another meal, that will be three this weekend. LOL

I twisted the sketch, used copics to colour in and K&Co papers.
Hope you have fun I'll look forward to seeing what you do with Dawns Sketch and thank you Carolyn for sponsoring us for two weeks,
Take Care
Hugs Debs

4 comments:

Callie said...

Deb! You colored her beautifully. Love your card. And Happy Birthday!!

Dianna said...

First off, I want to wish you a very Happy Birthday!

I love the gorgeous color combination of this sweet card!

Shamma Parvin said...

Happy Birthday Deb. She's lovely you colored her well. Your card is beautiful. love the flowers used.

Mary Giles said...

Deb this is just sooo pretty and so beautifully colored. Best wishes on your diet. I need to go on one too, but for some reason the cookies and the pies just keep making their way into my hands.