Followers

Friday 26 February 2010

Easel

Hiya, well I can't believe its been so long since I've been on and posted a card,
I've been so busy.
I've made an easel card today


I've been asked to do a craft fair in May , in aid of Hero's, so thought I ought to try and get some stock built up, I've been donating all my spare cards to the St Barnabas hospice so I desperately need some.

I really love this little Magnolia stamp, she has to be my fave, coloured with my copics, I've used K&Co paper, nesties, stock ribbon, pnk gems and flowers of my sister.



I'm entering this into five challenges:
Just Magnolia Birthday
Colour Throwdown Colours
The pixie cottage sketch
Everyboby art Easel
Cute daisy may flowers
Take care.
Hugs Debs

15 comments:

Stef H said...

well u definitely have been missed!

a stunning card - as always. love your colors!

Katie said...

Very sweet card!
I love those K&Co papers!
Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage and at Cute Daisy May!

Linnie said...

Yhis is sooo sweet i love your little image and easel card
Thankyou for coming out to play with CDM this week
luv
linniexxx

Dawny P said...

I love this easel card chick. The colours and image you used are fab and it's a gorgeous design. Thank you for joining us over at Just Magnolia this week, hugs, Dawny xxx

Tammy said...

Cute cute cute!! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage and hope to see you again! Good luck!

pinky said...

This is just gorgeous, thanks for sharing at CDM this week.
Pinky

artish said...

so sweet! i love your use of color! great job! thank you for playing with us at the Pixie Cottage!

Beccy said...

Thanks for joining us at CDM with such a fabulous card - hope to see you next week

Beccy x

Beautiful Greetings said...

Wonderful card! I love the colors and that image is just the sweetest! Thanks for playing with the Pixie Cottage!

Unknown said...

Love those K&CO papers, fab easel card Debs, thank you for playing along at CDM this week. Hugs Avril xxx

mrsk06 said...

Hi Debs

Gorgeous card and i love your colour combo its fab

Take care

Sal xx

Unknown said...

what a cute card! Thanks for playing at the Pixie Cottage!

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW this is gorgeous Debs.
luv
Debby

Anne said...

A cute card in beautiful colors!
Thanks for playing with us at the Pixie Cottage!

Hugs, Anne

Anonymous said...

Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage for our sketch challenge.
great card.
~Pam
http://stampsinc.blogspot.com/