Followers

Tuesday 2 February 2010

ICS No 52

Hi there, hereis Dawns sketch #52, isn't it great straight away it seemed to shout masculine to me for some reason, and I needed a boy card so it came in handy, remember you can rotate, flip, twist anything as long as the sketch is still visable and you have Fun.
We are lucky enough to be sponsored this week by the amazing Carolyn over at > Busy Beauties Boutique please pop over and take a peak Carolyn is so talented and there are some great Digi's just waiting for you.
I chose this little chap he's called Chillin Randy, and he sure does look chilled out, I coloured with my copics, used an EK punch and I'm sorry but I can't remeber the paper make I've ost the cover, dahh. Hope to see you over at ICS
Hugs Debs

4 comments:

Carolyn Bounds said...

Debra...you have literally knocked my socks off with this awesome creation!!!! You have most definitely brought Randy to life with your phenomenal coloring, and I am loving this cheerful color combination!!!! A fantastically fun card!!! I adore every wonderful detail!!! And, thank you so much for the kind words...you have me *blushing* like a schoolgirl;o)

Hugs!
Carolyn

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, love the image and the lovely sunny colours.
luv
Debby

mueppi said...

Wow.. Deb
I love your card!!!!!
Hugs Gisela

Jackie said...

I love it, your choice of colour is fab.
That's us on 2 DTs together now :)