Followers

Wednesday 7 September 2022

Sledging Time

 

Hi there, today I would love to share with you Sledging time , one of the new eleases from All dressed up  I coloured this cheeky little chap with copics, the background is  Salty ocean Distress Ink, the snow is aurora gems and the text was from a set I bought of a friend (sorry we don't know the make) .
I know it's only September but I have officially made a start on my Christmas cards lol.
This week I have been playing with alcohol inks, nothing worth posting about yet, but I live in hope.


B16, G14,
E31,33,35,79,000,00,21,70,71,74,93,95
W2,3,5,
C2,3,5,
R08,29,89,
I would like to enter this in the following challenges
Christmas with the cuties Anything goes + option "Frosty the snowman)
Corrosive challenge  Anything goes

Hugs Debra xx

6 comments:

Bernadet said...

What a awesome card Debs.
You coloured the digi just great!

Donna Walls said...

How precious and I love the blended background, it's perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
Donna xx

Sladjana Perisic said...

Such a cute card! Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Good luck with your entry, and we hope to see you again.

Donna from Creative Pixie Designs
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team

Jan Mahew said...

Such a cute card, Deb! Thank you for sharing your sledding creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Donna said...

Gorgeous Christmas card! Glad you joined us at Jan's Digi Stamp challenge. Donna, DT

Helen said...

Great colouring and I love your background too.

Thanks for joining us at Christmas With the Cuties.

Helen x
DT