Followers

Thursday 7 July 2022

Flower Dreams

 Hi there, it's time for a new release at All dressed up stamps I had a play with Flower dreams that I coloured with copics, used my favorite puffy phrases from Rosies Studio, First Edition paper called New Bloom, some liquid pearls colour Petal Pink and some flowers from my stash.


E000,00,21,93,84
C0,1,3,
YG91,
BG0000,000,01,53,
V01,15,
Aud sentiments challenge  Anything goes
Colour crazy challenge  Anything goes
Crafty catz challenge  Anything goes

Thank you for looking
Hugs Debra xx


2 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Debra what a cutie love this image and thanks for sharing at crafty Catz this week

SarahR said...

Hi Debra, It's a gorgeous card, I love your colouring and her hair is just fabulous! Great design as well - I've also got that paper pack and love it!!

Thanks for joining in with us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, hope to see you again!
Sarah - DT