Followers

Monday 1 March 2021

Easter Owl

 Hi there, well what  gorgeous weather this weekend, I even managed to get my washing dried outside, don't you just love sniffing your washing as you bring it in. (or is it just crazy lady here).
I just love this gorgeous Christmas owl image, and it is such an adaptable stamp you can use it for any occasion you can get it here ADU Etsy shop , I decided to use it as an Easter card, I coloured it with copics (I know I usually post my colours but I had a tidy up and threw them away) papers are from Joy Crafts called Owl's world, it's a computer generated sentiment and the eyes and beak have Glossy Accents.


The theme for this months FaceBook challenge is "Cute Critters" it would be great if you could join us with your Critter creations.
I would like to enter this in the following challenges;
colour crazy challenge Anything goes
crafty catz Anything goes
polkadoodle Anything goes
Creative knockouts Anything goes
Creative moments Anything goes
Simon says stamp Anything goes

Hugs Debra

8 comments:

Chris said...

Gorgeous card, love the owl with his big shining eyes!
I agree, there's nothing like the smell of outdoor dried laundry- so fresh and lovely and sniffing it as you bring it indoors is one of life's small pleasures- we're even allowed to do it in lockdown! :))
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.
Chris
x

Nelly said...

Fabulous card ! thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles craft challenge this week, good luck, Nelly DT x

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute card Debra!

Thank you so much for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts!

Jackie Cornfield said...

Just perfect for the Challenge!
Great project!
We are so happy that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
Stay safe and well.
Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

Darlene said...

So so cute! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Mari said...

Such a beautiful owl, lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.
DT Mari, my blog Ittetehty

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning project, BRILLIANT design.. Thank you so much for entering your gorgeous project into our "ANYTHING GOES " challenge atThe sisterhood of crafters this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Cheers, aNNie DT Member
https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

Diane said...

What an adorable cute cute card, I just love your Easter owl, so creative! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}