Followers

Sunday 7 March 2021

Best Mummy from ADU

 Hi there, it's new release day at All dressed up stamps and I got to play with Best Mummy a wonderful image, you could always swap the sentiment in the middle of the rosette and use it for any occasion, so well worth popping this one in your basket.

I have coloured it with copics, Molotow white pen and Liquid Pearls in Gold pearl, I used some paper from my scrap bin but I have a feeling it's a download from a company called Pink Petticoat.



RV21,23,32,
B0000,000,00,
T0000,00,
YG03,41,G43,
BV000,00,01,04,

I would like to enter this into the following challenges;
CAS on Friday CAS Spring
colour crazy challenge  Anything goes
crafty catz  Anything goes
creative fingers  Anything goes
Pattie's creations  Anything goes
cardz 4 galz Mother's Day
CRAFT challenges  Anything goes


8 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

What a fabulous image - I love it. Very pretty card. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Sylvia kaarten en zo. said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Hugs Sylvia-DT.

Debbie Mageed said...

Such a beautiful Mother's Day card! I really love your focal image. Perfectly done! Thank you for playing with us at Cardz 4 Galz and hope you can join us again soon.

Helen said...

Beautifully coloured and such pretty pastels.

Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz.

Helen x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card . Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck Ginny DT for Creative Craft Cottage
My Blog As I do Rodos

Aunty Sue said...

Beautiful card and so pleased you joined us at crafty catz this week.

Pattie G said...

What a pretty card! It goes perfectly with our theme for this month “Anything Goes”. I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
Pattie
Artist & Owner

Stampin with Liz Design said...

Such a gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday Challenges! Cafty hugs Linda