Followers

Saturday 7 March 2020

Two Little Fairy Mice

We have some wonderful new releases at All dressed up stamps this month,
I was lucky enough to play with two-little-fairy-mice I loved these with there stripy leggings and fluffy skirts. I used some glitter pens on the wings which has given them a lot of sparkle in real life but not on the photo that I'm afraid I took at eight o'clock last night, I know I'm not organised at all this month. I made the backing paper with stormy skies distress ink and a cloud template i made, the rest I coloured with copics.


W00,2,3,5,
R00,11,20,24,27,29,59,81,
V0000,000
Y0000,00
B000,00
BG10,C1,2,
YG91,93
I also used spun sugar distress ink for the pink clouds.
I would like to enter this in the following challenges;
colour crazy Anything goes
crafty catz Anything goes + optional Flowers
creative fingers Anything goes
Patties creations Anything goes
Polkadoodle Anything goes
qkr stampede Anything goes
CRAFT Feminine
cute card Thursday Anything goes
Hugs Debra

6 comments:

Sheryl said...

Gorgeous, sweet image.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
CRAFT DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

Sioban said...

A great little scene. I like this well coloured .

Marlies said...

These two little fairy mice are so cute! An adorable sweet card. Thanks for joining our challenge at Cute Card Thursday. Marlies

Brenda said...

I love this sweet card, such a darling scene you've set. Thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT Challenge!

Jackie C said...

Just perfect for the Challenge!
Great project!
Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

Vic said...

Beautiful! I knew this was an "all dressed up" image as soon as i saw your card - you have coloured this so delicately. It's stunning! Thank-you for entering our challenge this week, at the Colour Crazy Challenge - Vic, D.T. X