Followers

Thursday 5 March 2020

Beautiful Sprites from Aurora Wings

We have four awesome new sprites for you this month from Aurora wings
all of them such cute little characters.

First off is  Popcorn sprite  she is so much fun, I thought I would make her American, just because they seem to eat more popcorn (on the TV at least) , coloured with copics, as are all my cards, the papers are from BoBunny Liberty range.




E000,00,21,01,50,51,52,53,55,33,
R24,29,59,
B18,24,26,28,29,


Here is Peony Sprite , I really enjoyed colouring her with all those petals, the papers are from Dovecraft Secret Garden range, gems are from The Craft Box,


E000,00,21,01,R11,
YR20,21,23,
RV19,32,34,55,66,
G02,05,

Here is Dogwood-Sprite, I decided to make her into an Easter card, 

E000,00,21,01,R11,
B000,RV69,
R0000,00,11,
E33,35,39,
YG00,01,03,


 and last but by no means least is my favorite Agapanthus-Sprite, I know your not supposed to have them , but as soon as I saw her I thought Wedding, I haven't decided on a sentiment yet, so I will add that later, I have used pearl pink card, run through a heart embossing folder and a few gems added here and there. There is also some liquid pearls on her dress and flowers. 
E000,00,21,R11,
C1,2,3,
R00,81,83,
G99

please take a look HERE at my teamies work  I promise you it is amazing, 
so many variations of the same image.

I would like to enter these in the following challenges;
Arty divas challenge Anything goes
Digi choosday Anything goes
lemon shortbread Anything goes

Hugs Debra

6 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous work, Debra! Beautiful designs and coloring and I really got a kick out of the explanation of your patriotic Popcorn Sprite card. Too cute! xxD

Mitzi Sato-Wiuff said...

As always, you give each one of your card their own, distinct looks. It's so fun to scroll through your post and see the brightly colored creations. The Popcorn Sprite in patriotic red-white-blue is adorable and festive. And who can resist a pink peony, who is a bouquet by herself? The Dogwood Sprite card is fabulous with the unexpected palette with great visual energy. The Agapanthus Sprite is an exquisite beauty - a vision in shades of pink! Thank you for these gorgeous inspirations today, Debra! M xxx

EdenLand Designs said...

Love your cards, Debra!!! Each one is colored so beautifully, and that, along with the perfectly chosen papers and embellies, let's the images shine to their full potential <3
xx Susan

Deanne Saunders said...

Adorable cards!! Thank-you so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! I want to take a moment today to tell you that you are an awesome artist! Happy International Women’s Day!.
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Arty Divas said...

Oh how darling! your cards are so beautiful.
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

Hugs, Zowie xx

Arty Divas DT

Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

What fabulous projects! So cute. Thanks for sharing it with us at Digi Choosday good luck and hope to see you again!

Jennifer, DT