Followers

Saturday 3 November 2018

Robin Red Breast

Hi there, I found this Digital image when I was tidying my hard drive up and I have no idea which company it is from, I think I received it when I was a DT , if any one knows could you let me know so I can credit it please. I coloured it with copics, glitter and glossy accents.
It's from a company called Lady Bug Crafts

B00,02
G05,07
R27,29
E33,35,15,18,43,44,
I would like to enter this in the following;
A gem of a challenge Anything goes
creative fingers Anything goes
CRAFT Winter
craft rocket Christmas is coming
crimbo-crackers Anything goes
Hugs Debra

3 comments:

flossbite said...

Beautiful card. I am on a mission now to find that image! Thanks for playing along at Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge.

Alex said...

Wonderful colouration of this cute image!
Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

Hugs
Alex

*DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#54 – Christmas is coming}
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#23 – Men’s world}
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge {#23 – For a man}
Alex' Kreative Seite

BożenA said...

Your card is so beautiful and joyful.
Thank you for joining our challenge in Crafting With An Attitude.
BożenA DT CWAA