Followers

Sunday 11 November 2018

3 little different cards

Had time to have a little play today, made three cards with no colouring, 
am I feeling alright I hear you ask, I honestly don't know , but I really enjoyed myself, 
Craft room is an utter tip but that can wait for another day.

This one is using the new Christmas SnipArt kit from Craft Box.
I found an old picture for the frame paper was First edition, the metal sentiment
is from a big bag of them I bought about 8 years ago and I'm still using them up. Theres a mixture of dies and flowers with a touch of glitter.


A really simple pair here, paper was again from First Edition top one has a chipboard snowflake I painted with Imagination paint, theres a bit of sewing thread behind it and a rub on in the corner.
Below I used a Tim Holtz word die, some lace leaves from Marrina at The Lace Attic a facebook shop, some of the buds on the first card was from her, great shop if you need ribbons.

Thank you for looking, I'm entering these in the following;
A Gem of a challenge Anything goes
crafty hazelnuts christmas Anything Christmas
crafty catz Anything goes opt Christmas
creative fingers Anything goes
daring cardmakers Winter flowers foliage
Hugs Debra


6 comments:

Sandy Palmer said...

Love all the dies here! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at A Gem of A Challenge.
Sandy DT

Andree said...

Lovely cards. Wonderful backgrounds and pretty elements.
Thank you for joining in with our November challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media. Good luck x

Elizabeth Hart said...

Beautiful cards and so perfectly layered. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Dawn said...

Beautiful cards with beautiful embellishments. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

Aunty Sue said...

Wow this is so beautiful thank you for sharing at crafty catz and sorry for the late comment

EminePalaScrapbookingArt said...

Gorgeous cards dear.

Love from the Netherlands

Emine Pala