Followers

Monday, 7 August 2017

Busy Little Bee

Well hello there, hope you've all had a good weekend, mine went to plan, which is very unusual for me. I would like to share a new release from All dressed up stamps I got to play with this little cutie 
"BUSY LITTLE BEE" 

I coloured her with copics
E000,00,01,R20
C3,5,7
Y00,01,11
E30,33,35,
The papers are really old from K&Co the Bee charm is from The Trinket Parlour, flowers from the Craft box and the text is waste from a Tim Holtz Die.
I would like to enter this in the following;
crazy4challenges  Summer fun
send a smile 4 kids  Anything goes for kids
creative fingers  Anything goes
Patties creations  Anything goes

Hugs Debra

2 comments:

nitisartfromheart.bloggspot.no said...

This card is so cute!
Hugs, Anitax

Pattie G said...

This is perfect for our current challenge “Anything Goes” at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
Thanks for joining us…
Pattie
Artist and Owner