Followers

Monday 7 August 2017

Busy Little Bee

Well hello there, hope you've all had a good weekend, mine went to plan, which is very unusual for me. I would like to share a new release from All dressed up stamps I got to play with this little cutie 
"BUSY LITTLE BEE" 

I coloured her with copics
E000,00,01,R20
C3,5,7
Y00,01,11
E30,33,35,
The papers are really old from K&Co the Bee charm is from The Trinket Parlour, flowers from the Craft box and the text is waste from a Tim Holtz Die.
I would like to enter this in the following;
crazy4challenges  Summer fun
send a smile 4 kids  Anything goes for kids
creative fingers  Anything goes
Patties creations  Anything goes

Hugs Debra

3 comments:

nitisartfromheart.bloggspot.no said...

This card is so cute!
Hugs, Anitax

Pattie G said...

This is perfect for our current challenge “Anything Goes” at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
Thanks for joining us…
Pattie
Artist and Owner

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Sweet card. Love your pretty background paper and that flower silhouette next to the frame. Pretty flower embellies as well and I just adore that sweet image that you've coloured so nicely.

Thanks so much for entering your project into our latest challenge over at Pattie's Creations. Good luck in the draw.

☺Lisa D.
DT Member for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!