Followers

Sunday 21 May 2017

Tim Holtz Father's Day

Hiya, well I actually got started with my Father's Day cards, I thought I would share this one with you. I've gone all Tim Holtz, I bought a set of three of Tim's dies so I cut one out to try as you do and thought Wow that makes a great stencil, so the paper is a cheapy from The Works, but the quality is totally amazing so thick, and I stenciled with a bit of Black Soot distress ink.

I coloured with copics
W03,05,07 R95
C03, 05
the eyes and teeth are 3D lacquered,
hope you have all had a productive weekend, I had to work until 4 yesterday
then this morning I had a ride out to see Mum and Dad, and a play this after, 
so a really nice day.
I'm entering this in the following;
crafty animals  Anything goes
colour crazy challenge Anything goes
crafting with an attitude  Anything goes
pile it on Animal and/or Spring garden
Hugs Debra

6 comments:

Wynn said...

What a great Fathers Day card. Love the background paper. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting with Dragonflies Wynn DT

NanaConnie said...

The expression on that dog's face has me smiling, Deb. :-D Great masculine design and wonderful paper choice for the background. Thanks so much for playing along and supporting our challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies this month. Good luck.
NanaConnie DT

happyglitzygirl said...

A great fun image for a Fathers day card, well done. Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

BożenA said...

Great job, the card is really beautiful.
Thank you for sharing on CWAA and I hope you join us next month. Good luck, I keep my fingers crossed.
BożenA DT CWAA

Crafty Pearly said...

Fabulous make. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Animals. Hugs Traci DT xx

vicky's scrapping passion said...

Cool dog stamp. Love this set from TH. Tfs and for joining us at PIO's Challenge #130 - Animal and/or Spring Garden.