Followers

Sunday 7 May 2017

Strawberry Patch, new release

Hiya, I hope your all well, I'm hopefully on route home, I went to the Newark sincerely yours craft fair today, I might have a bag or two of crafty goodies as well, i best sneak them in through the back door as Hubby says if I take much more upstairs he will have to reinforce the floor.
At least the new images from All dressed up stamps don't weigh anything. lol,
I'm using Strawberry Patch, such a cutie.


I coloured her with copics
E000,00.21
R00,02,05,29,89G94
C03,05,07,09
YG01,03,67
YR12,14,18
G82,94,46
YR21,23
I would like to enter this into the following;
Cute card Thursday Anything goes
crafty creations Anything goes
colour crazy Anything goes

Hugs Debra

4 comments:

The Little Stamper said...

What a cutie! I love your colouring and the lovely strawberry DP too!

Thanks for sharing at Colour Crazy.

Sharon x

Deepti Aggarwal said...

What a cute and beautiful card.Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

Wendy L said...

Lovely, so cute, thanks for joining in at Crafty Friends, xxx

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Cute’ challenge with your lovely card… Please join us again next time. Good luck!
[Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]