Followers

Friday 16 April 2010

Recipe 29

Hi there, its recipe #29 over at Crafts 4 Eternity and here it is
1. follow this awesome sketch
2. use fabric on the project
3. use the colour scheme black and white


I must say I love to see black and white together, I used papermania paper with black cardstock, Lavinia stamps that i cooured with a copic, some brodier angliose that i found in my sewing box, acouple of brads and some gorgeous heart shaped pearls that my sister gave me.
I'm also entering this into the following:
My time to craft Pearls
Stamp Something Layers
Allsorts Petals & Pearls
Charisma cards Mono
hope to see your creations soon.
Hugs Debs

6 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Debs.
luv
Debby

michele said...

beautiful card Debra hugs xx

Lesley said...

Great card, I love the heart pearls! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Leanne said...

Oooh this is soooo pretty!!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!

I also have candy on my blog, 3 Magnolia Fairytale Stamps if you would like to enter, here is the link.

Leanne xx

Erin... said...

oooh pretty, love that lace!! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamp Something, hope to have you play again soon!

Lisa said...

Beautiful card! Your color selection is striking! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week! I hope you can join us again soon!