Followers

Thursday 22 April 2010

mermaid

Hi there, thought I'd show this littlle beautie the ink pad, how bad am I I've had her for nearly two monthsand not used her. I coloured her with copics and used a Stardust pen on her scales, glittered her wings. The paper isK & Co , nesties, I made the crab and shell from shrink plastic, the shells and starfish are real that i got to make a picture frame with but never did, thats me full of good ideas but never get the time to follow them through.


I'm entering it for the following challenges:


Just Magnolia Sketch

Simon Says things with wings

ABC Sparkle

Quixotic Splash

take care
Hugs Debs



3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card Debs, love the colours and the cute image.
luv
Debby

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card :-) I love this image and the papers and colours you used are lovely :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

SemSee said...

Aw, Tilda as a mermaid is to cute!! Fab card! Thanks for playing along with our 'Make a Splash' challenge at Quixotic Challenges! Hugs, Sem x