Followers

Monday 19 January 2009

Sugar Bowl Challenge 2 Three



Hi there, here is a fishing journal I have made for my hubby

I've used My minds eye papers and ribbon, corner stickers

and metal trims as my three embellishments and just for

fun I've added three little fishes, Lucas has certainly had

more success at fishing than my other half, but at least if he's

fishing I can spend some time in my Bats Cave, roll on the

better weather :)

Pop over to the sugar bowl and see the lovely cards the

talented Sweeties have made.


Have fun.

Love Debs

3 comments:

Lilian said...

Hi Debs! I am sure you're hubby will love this gorgeous journal! It's a keeper! Love the images that you used and great coloring! Thank you for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

Sugar Mama said...

Hi Debs
What a delicious creation!
I'm sure your husband will love it!
Thanks so much for joining the second challenge from The Sugar Bowl!
You really are too sweet!
Sugar Mama x

Kathy said...

What a cute little notebook!! I also love that image and all your extra fish is such a cute idea!! Thanks so much for joining in the challenge with us :)Kathy