Followers

Sunday 25 January 2009

SCSC

OOOPS I seem to have posted my last post when it was only half done, this is my second challenge today


it was called 123 you had to use

1 image

2 papers

3embellishments

I had great fun doing this one, its not for anyone in particular just to go into my stock box.

The stamp is from Personal Impressions which I coloured with my prismas and the paper and flowers are from HOTP

Hope you have had a great day if anyone is reading this ha. Hope to post again soon.

Debs x

4 comments:

Donna said...

Debs this is such a sweet card and fab colours you have chosen. Thanks for playing along with us this week at SCSC :) Donna x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

so cute!

thanks for joining us this week on
SCSC

hugs Jane x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Debs, and thanks for joining us for the first time hope to see you again next week at scsc hugs Jill x

Mandy said...

Fab Card Debs, love your colouring!! thanks for joining us at SCSC this week.

Mandy