Followers

Monday 7 November 2022

Santa Post

Hiya, well it's new release time at ADU, and I was so happy I got to play with this little beauty,
I coloured with copics used First Edition Silent Night papers from a few years ago, with a sprinkling of glitter on the snow.


 E000,00,21,33,35,39,13,93,
B00,
R14,27,29,89,
C2,3,5,7,
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges;
alphabet challenge "P is for precious"
colour crazy challenge  Anything goes
crafty catz 3 or more layers


3 comments:

Billie A said...

Wonderful card. Great image and coloring. So cute. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz, Alphabet challenge, Colour Crazy.

Deborah Wheeler said...

THat's lovely Debs - great colouring & I really like the offset circle topper. Thanks for joining my P for Precious theme at Alphabet Challenge
Deborah DT
www.deborahscraftyblog.com

Lynda said...

Such a lovely card - love that the circles aren't lined up - very effective. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT